W32DASM program

A Place For Programmers Of All Levels To Discuss Programming & Web Building.

Moderator: Community Moderator

CoolZero
Sergeant
Sergeant

W32DASM program

Post by CoolZero »

Ok this one has me but I do not exactly remember downloading this anywere, yet I have the program. Can anyone explain to me what this program is all about. The only thing that I was able to figure it out was that it was a software disassembler for Windows programs. Not to mention I have no clue in hell how to use this thing. Apparently it was some type of creation or crack of someone that goes by the name Harlequin. If anyone wants to check it out let me know and I will upload it. Kasperkey says it is good no problem with it Norton though however gives me a false postive saying that it is a suspicious.ADH, ya still don't know what that is. Anyone who has insight to this program I would greatly appreciate picking your brains on this program.
WitchBitch
Premium Uploader
Premium Uploader

Re: W32DASM program

Post by WitchBitch »

It's a program for cracking windows based programs. If you have a legit version of it, then its supposed to be a great program. It is not a free program. Harlequin and Lazarus charge for it. As a result a few years ago, there were a ton of bootleg and highly infected (or infested as I term it) copies out of China. I played with it a few years ago but never found it to be all that user friendly. So I am not of much help except to validate what you already know about it.
WitchBitch
Premium Uploader
Premium Uploader

Post by WitchBitch »

and yeah if you dont mind, upload it. I'd love to play with it again. I'm smarter now than I was a few years ago (I think),,Lol
CoolZero
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by CoolZero »

Ok i will see if I can turn it into a torrent or something and up load. I just wish I could find out who turned it into a cracked version and how i got. At least when i ran it through virus total it came out with only 3 of the 40 saying it was bad. one did actuall say it was a trojan. How ever with only 3 out 40 saying bad I am going to call those false positives. BTW does ZOUZOUNI mean anything.
WitchBitch
Premium Uploader
Premium Uploader

Post by WitchBitch »

not to me personally. But a quick google search did render an uploader to the rarbg.com torrent site with that handle. Could that be where you got it?
CoolZero
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by CoolZero »

Could be. i am trying to upload a current version now but have a bit of difficulty. I Found a torrent of the newest version already cracked.
ChattChitto
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ChattChitto »

Wait for approval and stop double posting!
To err is human, to forgive is divine
We can't all be heroes, because somebody has to sit on the curb and applaud when they go by.

ChattChitto RG - Apps Upload List: http://chattchitto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=104
ChattChitto RG - Movies Upload List: http://chattchitto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5092
ChattChitto RG - Music Upload List: http://chattchitto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=34836
CoolZero
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by CoolZero »

ChattChitto wrote:Wait for approval and stop double posting!
My Apologies CC usually while I am waiting for approval it usually pops up in the your posts section so that i can see. I honestly thought that the first post failed when i did not see the confirmation that it posted successfully.
WitchBitch
Premium Uploader
Premium Uploader

Post by WitchBitch »

you may have gotten the program from this download. It is part of the Hacking and Cracking download

http://www.chattchitto.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=3880
CoolZero
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by CoolZero »

WitchBitch wrote:you may have gotten the program from this download. It is part of the Hacking and Cracking download

http://www.chattchitto.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=3880
I did download that torrent but i have not installed any of those tools yet.

Return to “Programming/Web Building Chat & Support”