Making a Trainer - DMA Issue

A Place For Programmers Of All Levels To Discuss Programming & Web Building.

Moderator: Community Moderator

Nikey646
Banned
Banned

Making a Trainer - DMA Issue

Post by Nikey646 »

ok guy's this is more of a hlpe but it could also help you...

Ok I'm useing tsearch to find the adress for moeny in gta 4....the olny problem isss....welll i'll get to that i'll explain wat i've done first....

ok i launched TMK (Trainer Maker Kit) and made my trainer with the option of pressoing a button (i know how to write into it...) and hocked it onto the GTA 4 exe.Once that was done i launced up gta 4 "ALT-TAB" out and ran TSearch i hocked it to the GTA 4 exe, and then went back into the gmae and found out how much money i ahd....so let's say i have 2071$ (i ahd heap's more not lettin ya kno how good i am on first island lol) so i go back into TSearch and use that as my first search, i go back in and do one of bruice's car's.... go back out contuine the search by adding 1fgrand to it so i now got 3071$ and i searched, i then get 2 or 3 value's, i add them to the list and turn on the debugger...boom the game crashed....sstupid xlive....so i applyed the xliveless patch and did all that again...now that the debugger's on i auto hack each one until i get the right one....then i nopped it like ti say's so in so many guide's....it "say's" that would stop DMA so i make sure it worked and i get ton's of cash....i then write the function into my game as a dword (4 byte's) i try the trainer it work's, i then ogtta go sleep, the next day i go to test it and it doesn't work....the DMA is still changing how do i fix that??

Please help...Note: i'm new, and this is my first time making a trainer and i know tht i'm going at a pretty ahrd game to amke a trainer for, but it's the esaiest i can do out of all my game's....
I am Hock on a Drug...
If Everyone Knew what is was, i'd be in Trouble.
But i shall tell you what the Drug is...
It is New Around here but becoming Popular Fast...
It's Name is.
Chattchitto.com
Winrar 3.90 + Winrar 3.92 + Winrar Keymaker = This location--http://tinyurl.com/ycdayek
Scanned by ESET SS V4 and Kaspersky 06

Return to “Programming/Web Building Chat & Support”